SyCom Technologies was chosen by a client to provide Proof of Value and integration services to meet their specific business requirements. The migration from a legacy support model that only allowed for calling support via a call center to multiple points of support, using Contact Center, was envisioned during the changes prompted by the coronavirus pandemic.
The business outcomes required by the client in this proposal included:
- Seamless migration away from a NEC PBX to provide all agents and clients a fully integrated customer service experience.
- Reduce the need to maintain multiple and disparate voice and data networks.
- Provide greater mobility for agents, supervisors, and devices.
- Allow for logins from multiple devices and locations.
- Allow for greater flexibility for remote workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Provide supervisors the ability to reskill agents within a single management interface.
- Provide the networking team multiple options to provide services, including VPN or mobile remote access (MRA).
- Simplified delegation of administrative tasks.
- Integrated calendars to seamlessly allow for staffing changes and edits.
- Integrated and unified messaging for additional services and omnichannel support.
- Increased reporting and customized dashboards for agents and supervisors.
- Create multiple options for post-call surveys and customized dashboards.
- Scripting to allow for in-queue call back options.
- Support for multi-vendor SIP trunks with redundancy and failover options.
As a Cisco Gold Partner and Master Unified Collaboration partner, SyCom Technologies choose the Cisco Unified Communications suite of products to accomplish these objectives. Specifically, the Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) platform provides clients with the ability to establish multiple points of contact with their customers by utilizing state-of-the-art omnichannel features to maintain relationships throughout the customer lifecycle. UCCX allows for customized agents and supervisors with flexible licensing and options for desk phones, softphones, and remote workers. With an array of supported third-party vendors and options, UCCX can be completely customized for each installation and requirement.
By utilizing fully integrated self-service applications, including automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and digital channels with email, voicemail, chat, and customer experience management tools, UCCX is the industry-leading contact center option for businesses that require up to four hundred agents.