Why SyCom for Virtualization?
Today’s employees are accustomed to a self-service application centric environment. This is a paradigm shift from the traditional method of providing applications and data to corporate employees; one in which a fixed device was provided to each employee with specific levels of access. IT must now deal with providing access to corporate applications and related data from a multitude of different devices some of which may not even be owned by the organization. This access may be from within the corporate walls, from an employee’s home, a business partner’s office, or an airport or hotel kiosk. Moreover, todays employees are increasingly requiring employers to provide flexible mobile work styles; the ability to work and collaborate from anywhere. SyCom and its partners provide solutions to enable these mobile work styles and address the increasing mobility, security, and access requirements for corporate applications and desktops.
Studies show that employee satisfaction is increasingly linked to employee choice. By providing choices regarding the types of devices used to do their work and enabling mobile work styles, employers are seeing increases in employee satisfaction and productivity. Using solutions from Citrix Systems, Inc., SyCom can help you provide these cutting edge solutions to increase security, availability, and productivity.
- Provide simple and secure remote access to desktops and applications
- Improve security
- Centralize data and applications within the data center
- Enable mobile work styles
- Embrace and extend BYO initiatives
- Secure personal and corporate mobile devices and the data thereon
- Provide a consistent high-performing user experience
- Enable fast deployment of applications and updates to all users
- Support application and desktop delivery to multiple device types
Provide your employees with anytime, anywhere, any device access to desktops and your business critical applications.
Our Virtualization Solutions:
- Desktop Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Simplified Remote Access to User PCs
- Client Based Virtualization to enable “Offline VDI”