Why SyCom for Microsoft InTune Mobile Device Management?
SyCom’s award-winning System Center team can deploy the Microsoft InTune Mobility Management enabling the only unified solution to manage Phones, Tablets, Notebooks and Servers together.
Employees expect to be productive across a variety of device types with consistent access to the applications that they need. IT departments want to empower employee productivity by providing this flexibility, but also need a scalable way to keep corporate information secure across both personal and corporate-owned devices. Microsoft Intune helps organizations provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while helping to keep corporate information secure.
Benefits of Microsoft InTune MDM:
- Device choice: Provide employees with the ability to register, enroll, and manage their devices as well as install corporate applications from the self-service Company Portal – all from the devices of their choice.
- Unparalleled management of Office mobile apps: Maximize productivity by enabling your employees to access corporate resources with the Office mobile apps they know and love while applying policies that can help prevent leakage of company data.
- Data protection: Secure corporate data, including Exchange emails, based on the enrollment status of the device and the compliance policies set by the administrator.
- No infrastructure required: Eliminate the need to plan, purchase, and maintain hardware and infrastructure by managing mobile devices from the cloud with Intune.
- Enterprise integration: Extend your existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices on-premises and in the cloud.
- Flexible licensing: Spend less time counting devices with per-user licensing for Intune. Intune is also included as part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite, the most cost-effective way to acquire Intune, Azure Active Directory Premium, and Azure Rights Management.
- Global presence with 24/7 support: Get answers to your questions with Microsoft support available online and by phone worldwide – included with every Intune subscription.