For several years, SyCom has been performing Essential Security Program (ESP) risk assessments for enterprise and mid-market organizations as a proven methodology for benchmarking cybersecurity and developing prioritized strategies for improvement. The Cybersecurity Workshop was distilled from this practice to provide a similar baseline assessment through a mentored discovery process. This workshop delivers a foundational evaluation that reflects risk and a prioritized path toward improvement.
Getting Started with a Cybersecurity Workshop:
A SyCom consultant meets onsite with business and IT leaders for a five to six-hour working session. This session begins with security awareness and an open discussion around Information Security fundamentals and standards. With this shared orientation, the focus shifts to a cooperative discovery of critical information within the customer’s Information Technology environment. The SyCom consultant captures all of the vital data in a workbook for the customer’s final documentation.
SyCom Security Team Certifications:
- SANS Cyber Guardian (Red+Blue) – 1 of 34 in the world
- GIAC Cyber Security Leadership
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Security
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- ISACA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- ISC2 – Certified Information Systems Security Professional