Why SyCom for Video Conferencing?
Video collaboration is becoming a must-have as the workforce expects to be able to interact face-to-face no matter the location of either party. Investing in rich collaboration experiences allows organizations to work more closely together both internally and externally.
With this trend, greater demand is being placed to integrate these solutions with existing IT infrastructure and collaboration solutions while reducing complexity, providing for mobile access, and integration into existing and upcoming meeting spaces. SyCom’s team includes engineers and project managers who can help bring all of those requirements together and produce meaningful business outcomes. This includes CCIE’s (Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts) in Route Switch, Security, and Collaboration; InfoComm CTS Specialists (Certified Technology Specialist) in Design and Installation; and PMP’s (Project Manager Professional).
SyCom’s goal is that any video collaboration solution be usable by any employee within 30 seconds or less and available from the boardroom, the conference room, an open meeting space, the desk, a mobile device and anywhere in-between.
Our Video Conferencing Solutions:
- Desktop and Multi-function TelePresence
- Immersive TelePresence
- Room Integration
- Mobile Devices/Soft Devices
- Collaboration Meeting Rooms, Personal Meeting Rooms, Conferencing
- Recording and Sharing
SyCom has completed many collaboration projects including:
- Distance learning capability for statewide Universities and Colleges
- Video Collaboration and Lecture Capture for a Top VA University
- Immersive video for fortune 500 companies
- SyCom’s own Immersive Room – we host World Class IT Training at our HQ office through Sunset Learning Institute.